What is the Food Before Love Insider Program?
It’s a program that recruits hungry individuals to represent Food Before Love. A Food Before Love insider is an extension of the mission and values of who we are and who we serve. The relationship between our community and our insider is a crucial part to the success of the program. This is accomplished by promoting the brand, and creating a positive experience for those Food Before Love is trying to reach and connect with.
Who are we looking for?
We are not looking for any random followers to promote Food Before Love. We are looking for charismatic and friendly food lovers who love meeting new people. Our insider doesn’t need to have a professional or educational background in hospitality, but a love for the industry is a must. If you’re a frequent diner, love a great cocktail and are always thinking about food, you’re one of us already. Someone who would positively support Food Before Love would be our ideal insider.
Pretty simple. Because you already love us, and want to support a brand that truly cares about how you and friends are experience food. We want an insider who truly loves what we’re building and wants to be apart of our family.
Our Goals For Our Food Before Love Insider
- Host a a monthly meet up
- Spread the word about our Before Love Club to other food lovers
- Write and post reviews of our meet ups that you personally attend
- Spread the word to friends too!
- Promote utilizing word of mouth, social media or websites
- Ask us to do giveaways and contests
What Are The Benefits Of Being A Food Before Love insider?
- Free & Discounted Food Before Love Merchandise
- Discounts to Food Before Love events
- Special discounts for friends to Food Before Love events + store
- Opportunity to earn money through our affiliate program
- Professional Photos
- Access to local food events
- Access to Exclusive Insider events
Interested in being an NYC insider? Apply Now
Interested in being an ATL insider? Apply Now
Interested in being an Miami insider? Apply Now
Additional cities will be added Fall 2017