Get your passport ready because the next stop on the Traveling While Hungry Series is Cartagena, Colombia.
The dates are January 19th – 23rd so start to request those days off. Hosted at “Hotel Caribe” with the beautiful beach as your backdrop, there will be so much to do.
Relax or Party. Wake up, swim, drink, sun bathe, spa, explore dance, and eat to your hearts content, then do it again the next day. And of course, we’re putting together activities to bring you together with new friends and old!
Pricing starts at $900
- Luxurious Double Superior Room for 5 days and 4 nights
- Admission to the ‘Welcome to Cartagena” dinner
- Admission to an exclusive Cartagena Cooking class experience
- Access to the *hands on* Chocolate Making workshop
- Access to the Street Market Tour (inclusive of food samples from numerous vendors)
- Start your day with a complimentary breakfast DAILY!
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers (to/from Rafael Núñez International Airport)
- Roundtrip transfers to all off-site events mentioned
- Must Eat Cheat Sheet Guide to local eateries & hotspots in Cartagena
- *All taxes and fees included
- **Based on Double Occupancy
**Flights are NOT included**
A deposit of US $75 per person is required to secure your booking – By November 1st, 2016
Balance due in 4 installments on or before December 12th, 2016.